HOT New Surfaces for Stitch - Day 3 - part 3

 one of Sharon Tavener's many excellent samples

Just one last quick post about the summer school at Art Van Go last week then I can catch up with the Inkberrow workshops before I go to West Dean College. As you have probably gathered the final day was very productive with many different techniques employed. I don't want you to think that painted Bondaweb was missed out so here a few FAB samples.

another sample of painted Bondaweb by Sharon Tavener

 
detail of above

This delightful sample by  Paula Mason shows you don't need to add too much to painted Bondaweb. Just a little delicate hand stitch is all you need . . . . . 

I will be back at Art Van Go in November. While I was teaching there this time Viv and I got down to booking my courses for next year, they are listed on my full diary 
There will also be a special mentoring day for my past students at Art Van Go who want to develop further ideas and skills on September 1st 2012.

more on Sunday  . . . 

x

Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016