It's a BEAUTIFUL day!

It's 7am on a beautiful sunny day in Brighton and the smell of the Jasmine in my garden is amazing. This is the day I am going to really get to grips with my new book. I think I have got the chapter run sorted and the general layout of the book. It seems I spend more time thinking about it than actually writing it. I have to write at least 5.000 words today as my editor is starting to get twitchy. The summer schools start tomorrow so I will be teaching 4 days a week with all the preparation that entails so there will be no more time for writing.
Why do we always leave these things til we REALLY have to do them?  AARRGGHHHHH!
 . . . . . and Yes! I am aware that writing in this blog this morning is yet another way of putting off the inevitable - maybe I will do the washing up now - or the hoovering . . . . .

Hello Jen Hen, thanks for being my first follower - if I could work out how to send you a message I would. This is all very new to me.

Hi Christine - thank you for the first comment on the blog, I hope it will be the first of many on this thorny issue.

Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016