Slowly getting sorted . . . !

' Blue Cross'
Painted Bondaweb ironed onto newspaper, decorated with torn pieces of newspaper and gilding flake, tissue paper and stitch. Based on the crossed steels supporting the West Pier in Brighton

It's a 'sorting out' and posting week this week. I am slowly putting the house back together after the the Open House last week-end. We had a brilliant final two days, very busy - which always amazes me as I live SO far off the beaten track.
I sold two of my 'criss cross' wall pieces so am very chuffed!!!

nid-noi.com www.nid-noi.com has gone slightly mad in the last 4 weeks, I suspect it is to do with the Creative Bondaweb DVD coming out. I am nearly up to date with orders. I am posting a load today up to and including order no 544. All others will be posted on Thursday 15th. I am about to leave for Derbyshire to stay with my friend Tallulah so I can get to a very sad occasion in Newark tomorrow morning. I wouldn't normally go away at such a busy time - but this is very important.

I hope you are all coping with the escalating panic as we lurch further into the Festive Season . . aaRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!


Keep Calm!

x


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016