Day 2 at Moor Hall

I had hoped to post this earlier but the key board o my laptop keeps missing 2 letters, however I dot want to wait until the weekend when I get home as I will need to tell you about my exploits here in Redditch - see if you ca work out which ones they are . . . . . spell check will sort most words but . . . .  Good luck with reading this. I am still o the road. I have just finished 2 x 2 day workshops at Inkberrow Design Centre ad have take over one of the studios to spread out everything I need for filming my new DVD o Thursday..

I will keep the words brief as the missing letters will drive you mad. We were using dyed ad painted newspaper with painted odawe, gilding flake ad heat transfer foils to create surfaces o which to print ad stitch. We also ironed the decorated papers onto a heavy iron-o interfacing ad cut boxes.












We had a wonderful time at Moor Hall ad I will e teaching a 3 day workshop there ext August. I am so sorry about the missing letters. Will sort it all out o my big p.c when I get home . . . . .

Hope it wasn't tooo painful . . .  x x x 

x




Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016