Two little girls eating ice cream . . . !

Bobby Britnell and Viv from Art Van Go eating the delicious ice creams we are all addicted to at the show. So many flavours to try and only 4 days to try them  . . . .

We had another really busy day today - I didn't have time to get off the stand to take any photos, I will go in early tomorrow and take some. 

It was great to see Bobby Britnell demonstrating her brilliant techniques on the Art Van Go stand www.artvango.co.uk - she is SO talented and runs fabulous workshops at her beautiful home in Shropshire. www.bobbybritnell.co.uk
I don't get to see Bobby often enough but will be teaching my 'Print, Paint, Stitch and Play' workshop in her wonderful studios August 14th - 16th so I will be able to catch up with her again then.

I love doing this show as so many of my friends are here and you always meet new and exciting artists as well, we work very hard but we do have a good time too - hence the photo!

I will show you more tomorrow
x

Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016