Layered Textiles - Delayed!!!


AARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!! I STILL haven't heard when my book is arriving from the printers in the Far East. It was due to be delivered last week!!! I am so SO fed up - and I am sure those of you who have pre-ordered from me are also getting a bit peeved. Needless to say as soon as the delivery arrives I will send the orders out along with their special Hot & Sticky packs. 

I am off to attend the Textile Study Group Summer School textilestudygroup.co.uk on Sunday so I am praying the books arrive before then. If not, I will have to try to get some of the books delivered to the Summer School and post them from there.

They shouldn't be MUCH longer . . . . . . .  

x

Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016