Creative Stitches - Westpoint, Exeter - 22nd - 25th September

they must be healthy - they have nuts and seeds on. . . . .

I am at Westpoint in Exeter demonstrating my techniques at the Creative Stitches Show.  The last 2 days have been the busiest I have ever known for a show out side the NEC. The foot fall yesterday was up 20%!!!!! I haven't had a chance to get off my stand apart from dashing out to deliver my daily lecture and then dashing back to the stand - we are absolutely exhausted and there a 2 more days to go. 

I will make a point of going in early tomorrow to take some photos of the show but here are 2 you might enjoy.. I have to pass the handmade chocolate stand on the way back to my stand - it would be rude not buy some of their delights as I pass by - Sorry Lee!!!

Champagne and Baileys truffles - OMG - DIVINE!

I will do a sensible blog tomorrow . . . . . .

x

Hello Ooana!!!

x

Hi Carol - is this big enough? x x


Comments

  1. I love to see your work, but this is something hard to resist! Mouthwatering.....
    gr. Marjolijn

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yes Kim brilliant, glad your having a good show :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016