BBRRRRrrrrrrrrrr!!!!


Wow it's chilly! The snow has arrived in Brighton and I am trapped in my house so the chains weren't necessary after all. I am happily typing away grooving to the new Caro Emerald album - 'Scenes from a cutting room floor'. It is FAB! The book is coming along well and I HOPE to be ready for the December 10th deadline.

That's enough prevarication - back to the book. I've fed the birds, cleared the ice from the bird baths, done the washing up and written and sent the nid-noi.com monthly newsletter so there is no excuse.  

We have two more week ends to go of my Open House - I do hope the snow clears a bit so everyone can get to my house.

I hope you are all keeping snug and warm.

Hello to all of you enjoying warmer temperatures around the world - think of us shivering in our boots!!!!!
x

Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016